|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped With Film|
|Delivery Time:||1 Months After Deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Sets/Month|
|Speed:||Manual Control||Driven Type:||Eletric|
|Blade QTY:||3-10||Creasing QTY:||4-18|
Automatic Feeder Corrugated Slitter Scorer Making Machine With Paper Collection
Increasing the QTY of shafts of the thin blade slitter scorer adopted two shafts in front and back of the slitter can minimize the length of cardboard which is suitable to the common paper and the small baffle paper. Electric control working width of the blades and automatic self locking improve the working efficiency.
Paper delivery department
1. The size adjustment of paper board adopts screw adjusting mechanism, and one person operates simply and quickly.
2. Convenient and adjustable paper table, better adapt to all kinds of cardboard, and paper delivery is stable and accurate.
3. High quality rubber seamless belt is adopted for paper feeding, which has high friction, long service life, low noise, easy maintenance and high economic benefit.
1. Before and after cutting, double rubber axles are used to feed paper at close distance (front and rear rubber axles are 325mm apart). After pressing, it is easy to form and adjust. It can separate sheets without pressing. The phenomenon of easy deviation of back pressure line can be overcome by cutting.
2. Adopt electric adjusting knife pitch, pneumatic automatic locking, improve the automation of the machine, easy to use, adjust accurately, save labor and time, reduce labor intensity.
3. Indentation part: adopt five point pressing line, indentation gap synchronous adjustment. The line is beautiful, no detonating line, easy to bend.
4. Grinding device adopts two kinds of pneumatic grinding methods, automatic and manual, which can work while grinding and improve work efficiency.
5. Electrical appliances adopt domestic famous brand or imported products with reliable performance.
Min. Slitting length
Min. Slitting width
Min. Indentation width
Max. Piling height
Contact Person: Charly