Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Making Corrugated Paperboard||Color:||Customer Requirements|
|Power:||5.5KW||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Sheet Layer Piece:||2 Layers|
Single Facer Corrugated Machine 5.5KW , 2 Ply Corrugated Paperboard Production Line
1. Operating style of paper stand: fully hydraulic type
2. Available paper dia.: Φ400mm - Φ1800mm
3. Max. single-loading weight: 2000kg
4. Main shaft: Ø 180mm
1. The symmetric structure can be installed with two bundles of base paper at the same time used to change papers without halting.
2. The clip head is in expansion design.
3. The pneumatic brake is adopted for tension control, which can be on-line control with Paper Splicer.
Parameters of Main Parts:
1. Main corrugated roller:Ø280mm
2. Pressure roller:Ø296mm 45# seamless steel pipe, quenched
3. Glue Roller: Φ216mm 45# seamless steel pipe, surface treated with special mesh nicking and chrome-plating
4. Glue Scraping Roller: Φ125mm 20# seamless steel pipe
5. Up/down Pre-heating Roller: Φ299/320mm 20G
1. Content control.
2. This machine adopts independent motor transmission and variable-frequency control.
3. Synchronous belt drive, more smoothly, without noise.
4. It adopts wind adsorption for paper guiding to keep flute stability at high speed
5. The corrugated paper is adsorbed to the middle corrugated roller to form a negative pressure zone of 180°and then to finish the rolling of corrugation through the vacuum box by fan.
6. The width of suction slot of lower corrugated roller is not more than 2mm, able to reduce the stripe mark on single side corrugated cardboard.
7. The transmission part adopts universal joint transmission and separates the vibration source, which makes the maintainability higher, the transmission more stable and the operation more reliable.
8. The reducer casing adopts oil bath lubrication and closed gear transmission, reducing the vibration of machine.
9. This machine adopts auto-cycle glue supply and pneumatic control glue supply and return, making it be characterized by buffering effect.
10. The glue roller surface is treated with special mesh nicking and chrome-plating
11. Flute profile: (B flute- teeth and C flute- teeth)
1. Max. cutting speed: 100m/min
2. Paper cutting length: 500-9999mm
3. Paper cutting precision: ±1mm (at steady speed).
4. Cardboard: raw paper < 360g/㎡ , core paper < 200g/㎡
5. Thickness: 3－14mm, water rate < 10%
min. width, angularity: 1000mm < 30mm
6. Relative humidity: 20%－90%
7. Relative temperature: 5℃－50℃
1. Special structural design: high intensity machine wallboard and base, transparent window on both sides of wallboard, convenient for examination and maintenance.
2. The transmission system adopts oil pump auto-cycle lubrication to ensure the transmission precision.3. Adopting high precision and high rigidity grinding gear with high speed paper tolerance and long service life to make sure of precise meshing of cutting points and sheet clean without burr.
4. High precise design of knife shaft and cutter frame ensures smooth cutting at high speed.
5. Special blade changer/replacement design ensures the blade changing swift and convenient.
6. The entire system adopts C.E. standard design and is subject to the strict measurement of NC industrial grade to make sure of its quality, stability and life expectancy
7. The driving part adopts AC servo with Germanic VOTERdriver and domestic motor, high quality, fast and precise response.
8. Adopting special power-regeneration storage design with quite good power-saving effect and very high ability of overcoming the instability of power in factories.
9. The system owns the function of automatic detection, able to prevent from exception usage and damages by missing operation.
|Speed||0-30m/min(stepless speed regulation|
|Heating type||Electric, Liquid gas conducting oil, steam|
|Flute type||UWA C. B. E|
|Power||3 phrase, 380V, 50HZ, 3KW; control motor|
Contact Person: Angie