|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped With Film|
|Delivery Time:||1 Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||80 Sets/Month|
|Voltage:||220V / 380V / 440V||Automatic Grade:||Automatic|
Corrugated Board Automatic Rotary Die Cutter Machine
Due to the continuous rotation of the drum when the rotary die cutting machine works, the production efficiency is the highest among all kinds of die cutting machines. But the die cutting plate needs to be curved to form curved surface. The plate making is rather troublesome, and the cost is relatively high. It is technically difficult. Therefore, the circular die cutting machine is often used in mass production. The die cutting method of circular die cutting machine is generally divided into two types: hard cutting and soft cutting. Hard cutting refers to the rigid contact between the cutter and the pressure roller when the die is cut, so the die cutter is easier to wear. The soft cutting method is to cover a layer of engineering plastic on the surface of the pressure drum. When die cutting, the cutting tool can have a certain cut in. This can protect the cutter and guarantee the complete cut off, but the plastic layer needs to be replaced regularly.
1. Servo control leadedge feeder make the crooked paperboard level off.
2. MainTransmission gears are made of high quality alloy steel (20Cr) grinded under high temperature with hardness > HRC58-62.
3. Spraying circulation is adopted to lubricate the gears, reduce noise and prolong the service life.
4. Anvil roller and mould roller adopts high-grade steel with fine reground and chrome plated surface.
5. Balance correction enhances running stabilit.
6. Mould roller and anvil roller can be apart / released by the air cylinder eccentric mechanism during non-working condition in order to decrease the load of the machine, and to prolong the life of the cutting mould and urethane rubber.
7. Pneumatic lifting device working synchronous with the feeding system (During the feeding operation the mould roller pressed and when the feeding stops the mould roller released to ensure the correct die-cutting of every paperboard).
8. Mechanical drive anvil roller transverse moves within 30mm, and installed with radial differential device to spread wear evenly (every cutting at different position) and to improve the life of anvil roller.
9. No matter how vary the diameter of anvil roller, unique speed difference compensation device servo motor control , makes the anvil roller slide together with mould roller.
10. Imported urethane (rubber) cover and its correction device to prolong the working life – 3 to 4 corrections, 1 – 1.5mm each correction.
11.Planetary gear phasing structure, 360 degree motorized adjustment (run, brake, forward & backward).
|Model||Max feeding size (mm)||Min feeding size (mm)||Thickness of feeding paper (mm)||Power of main motor (kw)|
|SMYY-MQ-1216||1600×1200||300×500||1-8mm (3-5 layer)||4.0|
|SMYY-MQ-1218||1800×1200||300×600||1-8mm (3-5 layer)||5.5|
|SMYY-MQ-1220||2000×1200||400×600||1-10mm (3-7 layer)||7.5|
|SMYY-MQ-1222||2200×1200||400×600||1-10mm (3-7 layer)||7.5|
|SMYY-MQ-1224||2400×1200||400×700||1-10mm (3-7 layer)||
Contact Person: Charly